ICE Detention Facilities in Ohio
There are five immigration detention facilities in Ohio. If you need to post an Ohio immigration bond, below are the facilities:
- Bedford Heights City Jail
- Butler County Correctional Complex
- Morrow County Correctional Facility
- Seneca County Jail
- Geauga County Safety Center
Not every detention facility allows you to post an immigration bond in Ohio. If you would like to post an immigration bond it must be done at an ICE-ERO facility that accepts immigration bonds. In Ohio there is one ICE-ERO Facility where you can post an immigration bond in person. This facility is located at the following address:
- 50 W. Broad Street, Third Floor, Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 469-2900
- 925 Keynote Circle, Room 201, Brooklyn HTS, OH 44131 (216) 749-9200
- 9875 Redhill Drive, Blue Ash, OH 45242 (513) 246-1470
If you need an easier way to post an immigration bond for someone who is detained at an immigration detention facility in Ohio, you can post an immigration bond through a licensed immigration bonding agent. That agent can post a bond for you electronically for any detention facility in Ohio and around the US.
Click on a state to view all of it’s ICE detention facilities. You can also find an specific detention center by searching below.
Video transcript: If a released immigrant misses a single court date, they can be re-detained or immediately deported, and the bond money will be forfeited to the court.